Healthy Holidays CHEF Camp
Monday, November 22, 2021 & Tuesday, November 23, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
$95 for Witte Museum Members per day | $115 for Non-Members per day
Join us for a culinary celebration! Participate in two days of chopping, dicing and cooking up fun with Choosey Chef at the Witte Museum. Campers will learn about safety in the kitchen while creating a variety of delicious recipes that highlight San Antonio, the Witte and the holiday season in a healthy way. The delicious healthy recipes will vary each day so that each day of camp is unique!
Age groups for this camp will be combined.
Registration to Open Mid-Summer
Witte Museum Camp Safety Updates:
With the health and safety of our campers, their families, and our team in mind, we will be implementing the following safety procedures for camp to maintain CDC and TDH guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Campers will be asked to wear a face covering during the duration of camp, except when eating or drinking. During times of outdoor exploration, we will provide opportunities for physically distanced “mask breaks.”
- Temperature checks will be done upon arrival to camp for both staff and campers. Anyone with a fever over 100°F will be asked to stay home for the day.
- In-person camp is limited to 8 campers or less per age group with 1-2 instructors present at a time.
- Our indoor camp space is set up so campers can physically distance from one another. Each camper will have their own small table and supplies.
- Activities will take place outdoors as the weather allows.
- We will be taking breaks for handwashing and will be cleaning our classroom space as frequently as necessary to maintain a safe environment for our campers.