Monday, November 23 & Tuesday, November 24, 2020
$95 for Witte Museum Members per day
$115 for Non-Members per day
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.*
Join us for a culinary celebration! Children ages 6-12 are invited to participate in two days of chopping, dicing and cooking up fun with Choosey Chef at the Witte Museum. Campers will learn about safety in the kitchen while creating a variety of delicious recipes that highlight San Antonio, the Witte and the holiday season. The delicious recipes will vary each day so that each day of camp is unique!
Space is limited based on CDC guidelines and TDH regulations.
Campers should bring their own lunch and water bottle. A morning snack will be provided.
*Camper Sign-In is from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and Sign-Out is from 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Click to Register for Monday
Click to Register for Tuesday
Witte Museum Camp Safety Updates:
With the health and safety of our campers, their families, and our team in mind, we will be implementing the following safety procedures for camp:
- Campers will be asked to wear a face covering during the duration of camp, except when eating or drinking. During times of outdoor exploration, we will provide opportunities for physically distanced “mask breaks.”
- Temperature checks will be done upon arrival to camp for both staff and campers. Anyone with a fever over 100°F will be asked to stay home for the day.
- In-person camp is limited to 8 campers or less with 1-2 instructors present at a time.
- Our indoor camp space is set up so campers can physically distance from one another. Each camper will have their own small table and supplies.
- Some activities will take place outdoors as the weather allows.
- We will be taking breaks for hand-washing and will be cleaning our classroom space as frequently as necessary to maintain a safe environment for our campers.