Planning a School Group Visit, please fill out:
For further information, please email:
Reservations@WitteMuseum.org or call 210.357.1910.
Who qualifies for the $2.00 per person Student Group Admission Rate?
- School groups: pre-school through high school
- Daycare center groups
- Professional groups or organizations (e.g., scouts, YMCA, church groups)
- Homeschools (must meet minimum number of people per group)
What are the minimum requirements to receive the Student Group Admission Rate?
- 15 people per group; no fewer than 13 children and two adults
- One adult chaperone for every 10 students
Please note: one adult chaperone will be admitted free with every 10 students.
Each additional adult will be charged at the student group rate.
When are student programs available?
- Programs are available on specific days of the week noted in the descriptions.
- Interactive Student Programs are 45 minutes; presented at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Extended Interactive Student Programs are 90 minutes; presented at 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Student Workshops are 2.5 hours.; presented from 9:30 a.m.-Noon
When should I make a reservation?
- Interactive Student Programs, Extended Interactive Student Programs and Student Workshops must be reserved at least two weeks in advance.
- Self-guided visits that do not include any fee-based programs must be reserved at least eight days in advance.
How much do student programs cost*?
- Interactive Student Programs cost $1.50 per person
- Extended Interactive Student Programs cost $2.00 per person
- Student Workshops cost $2.50 per person
*Cost per person applies to students and to any additional chaperones over the required 1:10 ratio.
What information do I need to make my reservation?
- School Name Address Telephone number
- Teacher or Group leader Email address
- Grade level Number of children Number of adult chaperones
- Special needs or additional information that will help us make your visit memorable
- Program choices
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you must cancel your reservation, please call 210.357.1910 (24) hours prior to your scheduled visit.
- If your reservation includes PROGRAMS, please call 210. 357.1910 to cancel ONE WEEK in advance. If the Witte does not receive your cancellation within the required timeframe, you will be billed for the scheduled programs.
When you are ready to book your experience please fill out: Group Request Form